Monday, March 22, 2010

My Fucked Up Coconut Water Brain

Cannot believe how this is happening twice, I forgot totally about my appointments and decided to return one day late. How stupid can that be? Just very very very frustrated with myself in anyway.

Seems like too much good things happening on one day will be quickly balanced out by another day of total stupidity that fucked the rest of the few months up.

Because of my coconut water brain that couldn't contain anything else, I once again have to brake my appointments, like 3 times within the same month. Do not understand what is going on with it right now. Just very very frustrated with the whole thing. I wished I could have thought everything out.

Exactly I do not have anybody to blame, except for myself, that I am feeling remorse and self-loathe to the point of suicidal. Sigh, to think I thought it would be an end. Now look at what I have done.

I have a feeling that more bad things are going to come pretty soon. I don't know what I am frustrated with, the issue of me forgetting the appointment, or me not receiving response from text message. This is stupid, the whole day is stupid. And the reason for all that fucked up things happening to me, it once again proved that is really the individual who did the things that resulted in the bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment