Sunday, March 21, 2010

People Are Just Too Strange

I have to admit that I am really bad at passing eye contacts to the party that I am interested. I am not painfully shy, but certainly shy enough to not be able to hold on any eye contacts with people.

Yesterday, was probably the best night of my life. For once, because of inadequate alcohol consumption, I found someone that I really really liked. Best. day. ever! A pretty pretty young lady who is soo cute and has a sense of humour. Leaving with her from the group was really a disappointment to my friend. Deep inside, I felt guilty, but believe me, when her soft lips touched mine, I was in cloud nine to even remember what is my name.

I guess the main reason was that the whole night there was a whole bunch of people all over her, wanting to get to know her, and some, for sure wanted to get laid by her. I guessed if I did not do anything, that she would be with somebody else in a flash.
As usual, the complex inferiority flawed self played up the notion that she was not that into me, and, she would most likely just go with someone else.

So after the wonderful night, now I am getting a bit scared. I knew that I fell into the 'too fast to be involved' trap, and wish to take a step back and take it slow from the beginning. Playing games is just now my league (anymore?).

Hopefully, this will really really really go well. (Judging by the really's', really, I do want to have a good outcome out of this) If I cannot take it slow, then I know by end of this summer (or earlier), I would bring my broken heart and bury it in the winter's snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment