Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Defenseless Against Seduction

Yup, I feel like a teenage who's all innocent and does not know a single thing about the worldly adult world of seductions and flirting.

That is why I am feeling like a pile of shit right now after whatever has happened. That is, to say my first night with a lady.

This is when I am very very sure, one night stand is not for me. That applies to both ladies and gentlemen.

It also further proofs the theory that lonely people tend to do one night stands, and all the more you do it, all the more you are lonely. A terrible cycle which I do not wish to fall into. The end of the cycle, with any stroke of bad luck, will probably end up with HIV infection. This has to be the most wonderful full-stop that men can obtain from the animal, the pervert lust that brought a whole new incurable disease to human beings.

That aside, the experience I have had further confirms that I definitely definitely am up for another again. Although, I do still have my doubts if I am downright a carpet cleaner slut, because relationship is a whole new level which I am still a baby to.

Then, I realised that the different time, I am just defenseless against people who are out to seduce me. Not that I am that popular, but I guess once in a while when Lady Luck smiles at me, I am not that up to resist that tempting smile...

Sigh, more than a quarter of my life has past and I am still learning the ways of affection and relations with other human beings. What exactly is it that I am missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment