Saturday, November 6, 2010

Santa Monica Dream

It has to be the most random thing. I came back from the probably most perfect date with this guy... and I couldn't help but cry like a baby when I heard this song 'Santa Monica Dream' by Augus & Julia Stone.

I wasn't even thinking about him, but I just felt like crying... which I did. I was crying over her. I knew it was over, when she didn't reply to me, I knew I had to cut it off. Wish I didn't realise that. I know is probably not going to work out, the last time I saw her was like 3 months ago, and after that she was injured, she's been busy etc. etc.

I was so hopeful, still, when I boldly text her to ask her out on third date. She did reply, even asked me for advise if acupuncture was going to help her sprain.

3 weeks later, I messaged her and she never did reply. I knew that it was time to give up, like 2 weeks ago. However I still held on the hope that it isn't really over, till this one random night after a date with a guy.

I don't know how am I supposed to feel now. So I just cried, maybe as a farewell to the girl that I really really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment