Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random

I don't know what to think, don't know what to say. Don't know what to do on a snowy winter's night. The place is warm, yet my body stays cold. It is quiet outside, but i felt the noise rattling inside my head.

I want to scream and I want to shout, but I fell into silence to calm myself down. Too much is going on, nothing was going on.

Till when, will I realise, that me, is who I am.

Chaos, in the orderly life, is driving me crazy. How do I act sane? When all that is inside is nothing but the craziness? How do I act insane? When all that craziness outside is deemed reality.

I want to pen all the thoughts that flew by, and flew out of my head. Yet the coordination seems so difficult to translate the thoughts into comprehensible thoughts. It is like a foreign language that only I know, yet I cannot find words to translate it. It might just be a foreign language you know, after all, who else knows what I am thinking but me?

Do I know, what is real? Do I know what is real? Do I know what I want to know as real? Do I know if I am real?

In my own world, there are no imaginations, just images, words, sounds, noises, unprocessed, unedited, uncensored, understandable, by only myself. I am in a world of reality went crazy, thoughts that were too morbid yet I felt relieved and happy to hide in it. If only I could fly away from all this. Where to? Where is the perfect world that I could fly to?

A neverending story that ends with my life. How ironic, if my thoughts can last forever but I will not be there forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment