Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Seeing an old aquaintance's FB request.

So yeah, it's me on a Friday evening at home, blogging away. Boring.

Anyway, I just got friend's request from facebook. A secondary friend that I almost forgot I've ever had. Fact is, we were not good friends and she's really a bitch during that time. Not that she's a bitch to me, but she's a bitch when need be.

I, being the goody-two-shoes (in disguise), never really appreciate her trying to gossip and stir things up like a witch.

So, guess what, she's married to an American, and living the happily ever after life in Europe. God damn it, she even speaks a foreign language now, well in facebook. Very impressive, seems that she is really leading a high life in Europe now. Nothing much to say, except, well, looking at her photos, I still couln't help but see the normal Singaporean girl in her, despite the caucasians and surrounding classiness.

Not that is bad, is just nice, and it seems that everything can change, including the place you are in, but you will always be you. Be it plain or bitchy. Good luck and wish you happily married. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment