Monday, October 5, 2009

Day of My Life, Just Another Episode on Driving


I don't even know where or how to begin this. 2 tickets in 2 weeks, one speeding, the other, parking.

I am speechless. Condolences to myself and I suspect I am not even going to get the full license after all this. I guess my luck with driving has been used up, after driving a maximum of 95 miles per hour on the highway and average of around 85 miles per hour throughout the whole 8-hour journey.

Like seriously, I never really expect my life to be like that. Given that I am a control freak. Things changed after coming over here and I guess I gave myself a little too much leeway and got comfortable with the devil inside acting out the thoughts and stuff.

Oh well, just another day of trying to make some drama out of the mundane life I guess.

On all this, lesson learnt is to speed carefully (speeding ticket) and do not be forgetful to drop that few quarters (parking ticket).

One thing I should say to be lucky is probably the cops did not do a breath analyzer test on me. I guess that is the last bit of luck left in me that is used up.

No comments:

Post a Comment