Friday, June 5, 2009

101 Friends

Today logged into Facebook as usual, after a whole day of work on Friday, reached home at 10 plus.

Was really tired and felt very lonely on a Friday night, I had promised an acquaintance for wine-tasting party but couldn't make it because of work. Suspected it was sub-consciously refusal to go as well because I was really tired.

So due to work, I was alone at 10 plus on a Friday night, blogging hard.


Back to Facebook. I checked and found that I have 101 friends connected in total. I have passed the 100 mark by one. Not a bad result, reflecting that I am really like what my friend thought, sociable within these few years to almost unbelievable. This 101 probably reflected it.

I've always liked 101. Basic, simple. Yup, perhaps all these 101 friends are just simple friends and family. Or rather, the basic essential of my life. I come to think, exactly how many of these 101 are true, or necessary. I hope 101 friends marks something in my life, having friends from different places, countries and backgrounds. This is an achievement, proud to say that most of them I have come ac
ross at any part of my life. Camping, School, Work, Travel, Random. They represent a part of me and my life, each one knows a little of me. And I hope that years later, I can gather from these friends, a complete part of me and my journey in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment