Friday, March 6, 2009

About Facebook

So I was slight drunk the other after I attended a meetup party. And I got a bunch of people's email address promising them I will add them in the facebook.

The next few days, I was really struggling to add or not, the risk of being outed, with almost half of the family members in facebook, colleagues, ex-colleagues.... I don't know what I am thinking, really. And I wasn't even that sure of myself.

It sounds like leading a double life, that's what, and probably I don't want this to clash together, yet. This is only a period for me to explore, I hope that this will be exciting, yet it seems so difficult to keep things apart and still be together.

Anyway, conclusion is that if they don't do something funny or post something funny in facebook, I hope that this can be save. The only thing to really worry about, is they ever post something on the wall... Well, I guess subconsciously I just want to take this chance and mess up my life a bit and get crazy a bit.

For all I know, something good may just happened in summer this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment