Friday, October 23, 2009

My Winter Resolution

So, I have decided to set another resolution after my many years ago of achievement. I call it the winter resolution 2009. To learn ice-skating by this winter!.. dang dang dang....~~ Did not dare to write it in another blog for the fear of failing and publicly made known to my friends, but I think I have already said to enough friends offline. Still, another one hopefully is to find someone I really love, although I must say this is 可遇不可求.

My friend has said that if I try to be more proactive, then there is a higher chance of success. Do not know about that, but wonder if this 'try really hard' works, why are there still so many people who cannot find true love and fails once too many times to capture the heart of their love ones and find their 'happily ever after'?

So this one fine day, and the successive 3 days, I met this guy at the canteen and we did a little bit of chat. He is kinda cute, and the 3rd time I saw him my heart gave way and pumped a little bit too fast. Strange that I did not feel it the first 2 times I saw him. Unfortunately I never did see him again, although I did want to for his name.

Thinking back, I think it was kinda unnecessary, maybe it will be love, maybe it will not be. If it is meant to be, the next time I see him, I will ask for his name then. But for now, I will leave it. Peace.






This season is so romantic I feel that is time for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment