Monday, April 6, 2009

Ooh My God!

Oh yes!!! My friend is coming to NY earlier than expected! Woohoo~ It's a Friday, which is not exactly a good day. But, whatever. She's coming, which is good. Lucky I have nothing scheduled on a Friday.

Gonna hang out. That's what she said. I do hope so as well. Not that I don't wanna, but I was really just hoping, for this time, it would work out. Whatever it is, friends or more? I think, I am just looking for friends. Really friends. But I am not going to press too hard on this, not this time. Have fun, and time will tell.

Still the excitement I felt just kept me smiling all night long... For once, I am really glad that I pressed hard to get the car early. Just in case you never know some things might change. Like this. :)

I don't know why I felt a tinge of sadness. It should be all about an all happy thing going to happen and I am really looking forward it. I hope is a good Easter Egg and not some bad surprises....

No comments:

Post a Comment